Wednesday 1 December 2010

SUGAR NELLIE SIMPLY SASSY COMPETITION - WOW

 Sugar Nellies Simply Sassy Competition is giving away this fabulous piece of equipment to one lucky winner

 Well I'm hoping I can be the winner as people entering may also get to be on the Simply Sassy design team which would be a dream come true. Round 1 is WOW -white on white apart from the Simply Sassy image, here is my card. I've taken it against a black background in order to show up the card. The card stands up like a picture frame and I hand cut the card with a craft knife. I coloured the image with Promarkers and I used a piece of acetate to allow my white raindrops to come down from the rainbow. I hope you like it as if I do well I may need your vote to win xxx

2 comments:

Julye said...

Love your colouring she really pops out of the card I obviously don't use the right colour combinations as mine never seem to jump into life off the page. Good luck in the sugar nellie competition too.

Kimmi said...

Beautiful choice of colours for her! That hair is amazing!

Good Luck

Kimmi xx